After School Learning
We greatly value learning opportunities outside of the normal school day and provide our pupils with a range of interesting, high quality activities and experiences. We firmly believe that providing after school learning opportunities:
- Complements classroom learning
- Encourages good habits for learning
- Encourages pupils to take greater responsibility for their own learning
- Leads to improvements in the attendance and behaviour of some pupils
- Provides opportunities for staff to interact with pupils in a more informal setting
We ensure we provide a range of learning opportunities to promote the knowledge, skills and understanding of our young pupils and aim to raise their aspirations and develop a love of learning.
We offer a range of learning opportunities from 3.00 to 4.00pm. These are led by a combination of our staff and outside specialist coaches, if you are interested in finding out more about the clubs on offer please do not hesitate in contacting our school office.