There are many services that can be called upon to support children in school coordinated by the SENCO. School has an established network of support that includes professionals from the services listed below.
· School learning mentor
· Educational Psychology Service
· Communication and Interaction team
· Behaviour support services
· Speech and Language Therapy
· School Nurse
· Health Visitor
· Occupational Therapy
· Social Care
· South East Social Care Hub
Please also follow the link to ‘Connect to Support’ This is a website produced by Wakefield LA which will suggest services which families can access. These include therapy services and social care.